Keep Your House
Warm in Winter
The East Sussex Winter Home Check service is available all year round to help vulnerable people get advice and support to keep their homes warm when the weather gets cold.
It offers the most vulnerable people in East Sussex:
- an assessment of the home to identify how to keep warm
- small works such as improving insulation or repairing boilers
- emergency temporary heating
- advice on getting help to pay for heating.
Installation of replacement boilers, central heating systems or home insulation is also possible subject to eligibility and limited availability.
This service is provided by Osborne Energy. To find out more or to arrange a visit:
- Phone free on 0800 085 1674
- Email: email@example.com
- Apply using the online form at: www.winterhomecheck.com
If you know someone on a low income - through work or personally - who may struggle to keep warm, safe and well in cold weather, such as an older person, families with young children, disabled people or people with a long-term health condition, please let them know about the Winter Health Check service.